21 May, 2013
HIEP QUANG CO., LTD
364 (Unit 6.7C – Etown 2) Cong Hoa St, Tan Binh Dist, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Office: (848) 3812 5789 - 93
Fax: (848) 3812 5788
U.S. Farm Economy Booming With Rising Incomes, Record Exports
01/12/2010U.S. agriculture is booming even as the broader economy struggles to recover from recession, with exports heading to a record and farmer profits near an all-time high.... More...
Wheat Market Recap Report for 11/19/2010
22/11/2010December Wheat finished down 3/4 at 644 1/2, 13 1/4 off the high and 8 1/4 up from the low. March Wheat closed down 1/2 at 684. This was 8 up from the low and 13 off the high. March wheat outpaced corn and the soybean complex today, posting gains for most of the session as those markets moved sharply lower.... More...
Mid-Session Wheat Market Report for 11/18/2010
22/11/2010March wheat opened 15 1/2 cents higher on the day at 687 and established an early range of 682 1/2 to 694. After trading at sharply higher levels during the second half of the overnight session, March wheat trimmed its gains to start the day session. Traders said that a lower dollar sparked buying overnight along with sharp gains in a broad array of commodity and equity markets.... More...
Pre-Opening Wheat Market Report for 11/19/2010
22/11/2010March wheat was 5 1/2 cents lower overnight. The dollar was lower. Traders in wheat and a number of other markets are expressing renewed concern over the effects of tightening by China this morning.... More...
Wheat Futures Drop on Speculation of Slowing World Grain Demand
22/11/2010Nov. 19 (Bloomberg) -- Wheat futures fell for the first time in three days on speculation that global demand for food and raw materials will shrink as China takes steps to slow growth.... More...
- Russian Milling Rye, Feed Barley Rose Last Week, SovEcon Says - 22/11/2010
- Wheat rises on increased offtake by flour mills - 22/11/2010
- Malaysia, Indonesia in united stand to promote palm oil - 22/11/2010
- Corn Rallies From Seven-Week Low as Dollar Drops; Wheat, Soybeans Advance - 22/11/2010
- Soybeans, Corn Decline as China Moves to Slow Growth May Curb Food Demand - 22/11/2010
- India soybean falls further on arrivals, global cues - 28/10/2009
- Only 12% Of Iowa Corn Crop Is Harvested - Nearly 3 Weeks Behind Normal - 28/10/2009